Friday, February 10, 2012

Rice Krispies TREATS!

I was really craving for a snack during my typography class so I went to the cafeteria to get a snack and I remember as a kid I would always eat this so I want to post this on my blog but anyway this is a product where you EAT! It is very good but sorry to say very fattening. Some people use this to eat and some use it to sculpt things out of it for cakes or other wired things I really don't want to know. I really like the design that created for this package because that made space for you to write on the treats or make it into a reminder that you need to stop eating this because it has a lot of calories in it. I know is a cheesy idea but it is clever because people really have the time to write little notes on a treat that you are going to eat and throw the package away. I was searching for the typeface for this product and I think it is Futura Condensed Bold. I was attracted to this because I needed a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment