Friday, April 27, 2012

Typography


































I thought this would be interesting to share this. This remind me of when I started Typography 1 class with Jennifer. Our 1st assignment was to create an image of yourself or an image of a person out of time. I thought this was a clever way using  letters. To me, when I did the first exercise I never knew it would be possible. You never know how creative you could be with letters. I saw this on the internet because I wanted to see how far we could go with typography.I think this style is very modern, contemporary design. It attracted me because it is a well design and very creative.

I try to check out new graphic design posters, advertisement anything that is out there. This is the website I found this image from that really interested me. It might not be the best but it is really good to do research everyday to be inspired and to learn NEW design styles everyday.

http://www.visualnews.com/tag/graphic-design/page/10/

No comments:

Post a Comment