Friday, March 23, 2012

Volcom


 This image is a brand name Volcom backpack whatever you want to call it. Its functions is to carry your books in side and also carry your skateboard on the side of the bag. Its more of a punkish look. I saw it in Sun Pacific whatever the store is called in the mall we have in Champaign. I really like the design of the bag because of its colors, the way how typography is placed on the backpack. I went through a phase where I wanted to be a punkish and carry but never happened. The type of style I think it fits it might be psychedelia but I might be wrong. I think the artwork quality stands out. It is well known bag and very expansive back when I bought it. And yes it is a boys bag but who cares these days. It attracted me so I had to buy it, I was going to use it anyway for school so I said why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment