Thursday, February 23, 2012

This is a package of a Mexican chicken seasoning, which is amazing! Its function is to make your chicken taste great and of  course season your chicken well. I always shop at Peters Market in Chicago and that is where I first saw this product. Its design reminds me of Art Nouveau but it a modern way. The reason why it because of the typeface and the whole look to it. I am not saying it is Art Nouveau but it just reminds me of it. I know that era has a lot of decorative embalishments. The artwork is illustrated where as if you didn't read, you would know the function of the product it is. The color complements with each other. The design together makes you sense the smell of Mexican seasoning. It attracted me because I like new seasoning taste to different cultural backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment